Sunday 15 February 2009

on the edge of the boat

Well its the day before i leave, i can't believe its here, it feels so strange. i have been working upto this date for such along time at one point i thought it would never come. i have used the term mixed emotions so much this week. i said good bye to my dad today and my nan yesterday my mother and brother are taking me to the airport to make sure i leave the Uk and all her teritories.
There has been more than the odd tear and i think a few more are on the menu tomorrow tambien. i was thinking as hard as it is for me to leave everybody it would be harder to stay with the "what if i had tried it" thoughts.
i will be seeing my parents in spain in march so that will be nice.
On the other hand i'm really excited, i can't wait to see Naomi again, i can't wait to get into my new flat and i can't wait to settle into a new ministry. i just wish i could have the best of both worlds.
God has blessed me so much, please continue to remember me in your prayers.

will miss all my friends in the UK so much........

watch this space to find out if i sleep well on my first night in Spain!!

No comments: