Monday 9 February 2009

Back at Derby Elim

its my own fault i should never had boasted! all winter i have been boasting about the fact that i have not had a cold whilst all in sundry suffered. i well and truly have one now and as you will be aware from medical science men tend to get a stronger strain than women, but far be it from me to moan, although i have been up all night with it!!!
i managed to get through my sermon on sat night at aog church in coventry. We had a great evening and many responded to the call to step out in faith. Yesterday i returned to my home church the City Church Derby. it was great to catch up with so many familiar faces from the past and share a challenging word about taking more risks in life. i get very reminicent when i go back to Derby elim and this was no different, plus it was good opportunity to meet with my friends Dan and Dave who pastor the church there.
i'm going to post again tomorrow and share with you just some of the thoughts and emotions i have regarding my move to Spain.
I'm missing Coventry Elim a lot and on the other hand i cannot wait to take the plunge more about that later......

1 comment:

Kawaii said...

Good to get onto your blog. Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures :)