Friday 6 March 2009

practical stuff

Well i finally have a phone now in Spain if you ring me i will give you my new number (joke) mi numero es 0034 695 115496.
i also have a bank account in Spain now and i´m currently waiting for my debit card to arrive. So thats all good.
I have been working in the church office this week, it a big change from what i´m use to but i am absolutely loving it, so no complaints from me. this last sunday i was inducted into the ministry of the Church by John Knox head of the federation of Elim churchs in Spain. God is so good even when i have a tinge of homesickness and missing my friends and family i know his presence helping me. i already have some really fgood friends here, Lucy, Sam and Alex, Howard and Sue, Senger and Jackie and of course Naomi who has helped me settle in so well. you could say God has blessed this boy and i´m very grateful for that. still have no internet access at home so unfortuantly my updates are a tad sparodic, but they should get more frequent. please keep me in your prayers and let me know whats happening with you guys too. Every blessing, Rev DJH

No comments: