Monday 3 March 2014

Family time

Last week was a half term week here in andalucia, Spain. It's called semana Blanca, it fell nicely on both mine and Melissa's birthdays, also my parents came out for the week, so I booked some time off from my tent making on the radio and spent some quality time with Naomi and the family. My parents paid for us to spend a couple of nights in the hotel with them which was great.

Prayer request, please pray for my mum as her health is non too good with the ms. 

Also please pray, as our existing car has lots of pending problems. We were all due to pick up a new car with finance when at the last minute we were refused credit. Due to the fact that Naomi's work place had not placed her on the social security system which means she is technically unemployed. It is difficult to back date this, so we need prayer and the solicitor is not very helpful either. He keeps saying he has rectified it but he hasn't. 

Please keep us in prayer. Thankfully the radio station have loaned me a car, praise God.


No comments: