Monday 15 April 2013

Learning the lingo!

More news from the mission field in Spain We had a fashion show in the church on saturday with yours truly comparing the event. We raised in excess of 160 euros towards the . ministry of the church here. Please pray for me as i endeavor to learn Spanish, I work in the church in the morning and English radio in the afternoon. I have recently started an intercambio with a Spanish friend called vivi. We will interact on Skype, 30 minutes in English and 30 minutes in Spanish. Please pray that God will help me master this language. I do not find languages easy by nature. We are looking at taking our 20s and 30s away on a weekend away in august, please pray that God will lead us in this. Thanks for your prayers, if you would like to support us financially. please email hodgsoninspain@gmail.com for more info.

No comments: