Tuesday 12 May 2009

rules of engagement part 2 scroll down for part one its back to front

So we arrived in London, i don't think Naomi could really believe she was there. yesterday she had assumed we would have had drama group and then a trip to the local park and now she is next to big ben. i informed her we were about to take a boat trip on the thames.

we sat down on this big open top city cruiser, there must had been around 80-100 people on it. I then went off to ask the driver to help me in my quest for her hand in marriage. As we approached tower bridge naomi and myself and got up to get off at the next stop. the driver then said "and now for something special, Dave Hodgson (in an East end accent) has an important question for Naomi Coley" i then went and stood in the aisle and called Naomi to me she went very shy and froze to the spot. i asked her again and my heart felt like it was going to burst out my chest. thankfully she came and i got down on one knee opened the case of the ring and said Naomi will you marry me. she said.........................................Yes!!!!!!!!!!
i looked around at all the other passengers and i said "she said yes folks" and they all cheered and clapped. it was like a rom com film.

we had loads of nice comments from the passengers and the crew. we then bumped into around 20 spanish people who said congatulations, when Naomi replied in andalucian spanish they were amazed they made a big fuss. you can see the photos on my facebook page.

there was a lot more to the weekend but fingers are tired from typing, i will fill you all in. thanks for your prayers and support.

No comments: