Monday 5 January 2009

Everything's New!

New year, New opportunities, New Blog.

Well congratulations you have found my blog called "Spanish Steps" well done!
in this blog i will endeavor to keep you informed with all thats happening with my ministry in Spain and also the Coley family whom i will be working with.

for complete background to my calling you can obtain a leaflet detailing the initial stages of my calling to Spain with all its twists and turns.

I spent Christmas day with my family in Derby and then flew out to spain on new years eve. this was a great time spent with my girlfriend Naomi who lives there in a Pueblo called Mijas. I preached in the church on Sunday morning about stepping into your dreams using the text from Joshua chapter 3.
One morning myself, Pastor Howard and Pastor Sue, spent some time looking at possible appartments to live in. I loved the first one i saw which can be dangerous but i knew straight away that this was the one for me. its in a place called arroyo de la miel, which is a spanish area closely linked to benalmadena Costa where the Church is. this will hopefully help me to reach out to the Spanish in my local area.

God has really blessed me with this provision. please would you join me in prayer for the finances to come in, i have about half of what i need to live on. i thank God for all that he is doing, for the people i have met and for all the opportunities that are coming my way.

Dates for your Diary: Farewell Concert Sat, 23rd of January 2009, 7pm @coventry elim.
please inform me that you are coming for catering reasons. email me Davehodgo@aol.com

My final sunday is the 1st of feb when Chris Jones will be speaking. Chris is the missions director for the Elim movement.

watch this space for more news!!

1 comment:

cartref said...

hi David Enjoyed your CD though Frank can rest easy!

Home to see you next Sunday
Sincere good wishes for your new adventure.